DAQ system and spectrum analyzer is intended for measuring, registering and analyzing vibration data and other physical processes.
RL-R19 enables the user to:
- acquire and transfer data from vibration sensors;
- examine the vibration condition of machines, mechanisms, mechanical constructions, bearings, gearings etc. detect various;
- defects of machines, mechanisms, mechanical constructions, bearings, gearings etc.;
- balance rotors of machines and mechanisms.
The principle of building up the software of RL-R19 devices enables forming a set of functional options intended to solve specific problems.
The only obligatory option is “Basic Software”, other options may be combined in any configuration.
The following options are available:
- Basic software (including making and viewing recordings).
- Part-octave analysis.
- Statistic analysis.
- Signal generator.
- Automatic measurements.
- Shock analysis.